Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What if i become super human

Well as a super human i would like to have following powers:

1) Power to read people's mind.

2) Power to know anybodys' secret or the life which he/she has lived so far.

3) Power to know the history of any place. Like what happend at a particular place in the past.

4) I want tremendous will power. Can do anything on sheer will.

5) Power of telepathy (means i can send my thoughts to any person any where in the world. Like if i want u 2 call me, i can make u think, that himanshu wants u to call him.)

6) Power to hypnotise ie. to control people's mind

7) Power to control objects of any shape and size. Like making a giant truck float in the air and then make it shoot like a bullet.

I think now u got the idea. I basically want mind powers.

Which special powers u would like to ve if u get a chance to become super humans

No comments: