Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Bravenet Sucks

Today also, bravenet.com didnt work and with this my hope to become SEO is going to get over. I worked day and night so hard to develop my website eventmanagement.bravehost.com and worked even harder to optimize it 4 various search engines and submiting it to various internet directories.....but all in vain.......all my months of hard work is going to draine.


I cant access the bravenet server and therefore cant work on my
website. I created this website to show it as a proof of my work to my prospective employers.And hope to get a SEO job on its basis. But now since i cant make it better, i feel devastated. Once againg all my hardwork brings me nothing but pain and misfortune.


Everytime i try to rise above, i am swift away by misfortune or something else. y i need to work hard all the time and then also doomed to get poor results.....people who dont work hard, get average results.And they r satisfied with that. They ve this thing in their mind, that yeah we didnt work hard othewise we would ve got better results. But wat about those poor souls who work day and night like maniacs and still get poor results or worst, zero results.


Everybody see only one thing and that is output. No matter how hard u work if ur output is zero, u r zero in the eyes of ur boss, in the eyes of ur collegues..........u r looser in short.......declared incompetent by ur company and eventually by the people near and dear to u.Nobody cares how u won by hook or crook. The main thing is u must win.

How painful its going to be, to go back to that profession i abhore. Back to those semi literate, uncivilized boneheads...Back to those bossy, hard headed CEOs of companys..Back to damn marketing...Back to begging each and every client to buy ur product or service....Back to the state of restlesness and boredom..........Oh how difficult it is to do wat u dont want to do and u ve 2 do to survive....How suffocating it is.*************

Y i am telling u all this. cos i ve no one 2 tell.

People around me dont listen 2 me.They just dont care a damn. I know there is nothing much u can do either. Nobody can do anything.People come alone in this world and alone they depart.

I wish i had someone to give me directions. Someone who can polish me and train me to use my skills and abilities in the most efficient and effective manner. Somone who can constantly encourage me and boost my spirit. Someone who can introduce me to simple pleasures of life. Someone who can tell me, how to live life the right way.How to enjoy life inspite of tons of problems and uncertainty about everything. How to be a go-getter. How to work less and get more. How to solve problems without worring too much. How to live each day as it is ur last...........i dont think i am asking 2 much. A companion like this is worth billion dollars. More valuable than the word valuable itself.

Any person who gets a companion like this is the luckiest person on earth. He then doesnt need anything else.....But where is that person. where he/she is hiding..How to find him/her..........


CONFIDENCE +DETERMINATION + CONSISTENCY +KNOWLEDGE+LUCK= SUCCESS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoy the best services from the leading event management Dubai. It will disclose a new flare of style and innovation in front of you.
Events Management Dubai