Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Want to become a werewolf

Hummm lets see how u can become a werewolf.

I method

Find a werewolf and get bitten or scratched by it. Now the problem here is that, first finding a werewolf is like finding a needle in a haystack. These days every wolf claims that it is a
werewolf............Also the goverment is not doing much to protect the almost extinct species of real werewolves.

Even if somehow u r able to find a werewolf, the chances that it will only slightly injure u instead of tearing u into countless pieces is one in a million...........so be wise and drop this idea.



II Method

Born into a family that has the werewolf curse upon them. Many of these hereditary curses are alleged to go back thousands of years and usually stem from something horrible that occurred in the family bloodline causing that family to be cursed. A powerful sorcerer could have applied the curse to the family or a God or demon could have applied the curse. Now birth and death r not in ur hand. So drop this idea also.



III Method

Use black magic or enter into a pact with the devil. Throughout the medieval ages it was believed that werewolves were people who used black magic or make a blood pact with Satan. But u dont know black magic.And How on earth u will find devil and enter into a pact with it. So sorry, this method will not work either.



IV Method

eat the brain or flesh of werewolf //but were to find werewolf:
dropped


eat the brain of wolf //this might work if u r non vegi


drinking water from the paw print of a savage wolf // might work


drinking from a cursed stream // how to find cursed stream: dropped


drinking from a stream where three or more wolves have drunk from recently //this might work



eating human flesh // wont work, cannibals never became werewolvels anywhere in the history.


having sex or sexual contact with a werewolf. // hahahah u wont remain alive to ve sex......wat a joke



V Method

Use a magic belt.When the person put on the belt they would transform into the werewolf and when they were ready to become human again they would release the belt. //buy one if it is available in wallmart lol.



VI Method


Incantations and magick ointments. The incantations are poem sounding chants that can be send at different times of the year, often in conjunction with special zodiac events or full moons.


Here is one incantation u can try on full moon in a deep forest. Speak as loudly as u can so that the wolf spirits or the moon-goddess can hear u:



"Hail, Hail, Hail, great wolf spirit, Hail!

A boon I ask thee, mighty shade.

Within this circle I have made.

Make me a werewolf strong and bold.

The terror alike of young and old.

Grant me a figure tall and spare;

The speed of the elk, the claws of the bear;

The poison of snakes, the wit of the fox;

The stealth of the wolf, the strength of the ox;

The jaws of the tiger, the teeth of the shark;

The eyes of a cat that sees in the dark;

Make me climb like a monkey, scent like a dog;

Swim like a fish, and eat like a hog.

Haste, Haste, Haste, lonely spirit, Haste!

Here, wan and drear, magic spell making,

Findest thou me - shaking, quaking.

Softly fan me as I lie.

And thy mystic touch apply.

Touch apply, and I swear that when I die,

When I die, I will serve thee evermore,

Evermore, in grey wolf land, cold and raw."

"Make me a werewolf! Make me a xxx-eater!

Make me a werewolf! Make me a xxxxx-eater!

Make me a werewolf! Make me a xxxxx-eater!

I pine for blood! xxxxx blood!

Give it to me! Give it to me tonight!

Great Wolf Spirit! Give it to me, and heart, body, and soul, I am

yours!"


// I ve no idea whether this incantation will work or not but i am sure u will get attention of all wild animals lol. They will thank the moon goddess 4 providing them a free mid night dinner :))



Here is how u will look when u will read a book in ur class after becoming a werewolf.





Warning: ur classamtes will be jealous of u. So take them lightly. Dont eat them just because of their jealousy lol.

41 comments:

pie said...

Shut your mouth up about all these methoods. Only the naturally born one and bitten ones exist. I'm one and i was biten. So shut your piehole and stop making fun of us.

Sage wolf said...

Laura i want to become a werewolf. i want this so call me at 4044244330

Josh said...

Laura Are you really a werewolf?

Unknown said...

tell me how to become a vampire... plz plz plz:)

zacharymoore8901 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zacharymoore8901 said...

If you really are send me a pic or video of you doing it befor and after and Ill send you mine
mountainarcher23@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I wanna b a werewolf so bad im half indian someone plz help

Unknown said...

Message me? Findlay_ed@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I want the mark of the beast . I too want to be a werewolf my email is wolffanglos81@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I meant supermanlos81@gmail.com

Martymar419 said...

Get a life you dee da dees

Elizabeth Mulford said...

I am native american and all my relatives are gone. I want to be a werewolf. It would mean the world to me. Can some one help? my email is showjumper95@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I have abandond my ways. I've lost my way of being the way I am. I am asian thus I want thy to show me the way of the werewolf. Email me at y.thow@yahoo.com.

Unknown said...

Message me also. y.thow@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I have abandond my ways. I've lost my way of being the way I am. I am asian thus I want thy to show me the way of the werewolf. Email me at y.thow@yahoo.com.

Unknown said...

message me morancj14@yahoo.com

Sid winchester said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sid winchester said...

Wtf with this post, dont make fun of us. If u think werewolf myth is fake u should meet me in full moon's night if ur a daredevil.

Sid winchester said...

Find a witch who could perform vodoo n black magic. Werewolf bite works but for this you have to find a werewolf and the bite may rip away ur arm or worse. Mail me @ alexvip3r@gmail.com if sumthing came up.

Unknown said...

Message me at blakekairo@gmail or facebook atanthony blake kairo

Lycanthrope said...

Message me........ I really have some things that might interest you people.. this isn't a game

Lycanthrope said...

Oh are you? What branch are you affiliated with.. or are you just a Rouge

Blacksheep12 said...

Well... question!. If a bite from a werewolf is suppose to injure you, for example your arm is torn apart or your leg etc... well when you become a werewolf, don't you get healing powers?? so your arm, leg, etc.. will heal.. right? i would like to become a werewolf. Email me @ ortizronny08@gmail.com

Unknown said...

DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A WEREWOLF?in recent times humans want extraordinary qualities in order to defeat all obstacles and achieve every goals and ambitions In life.becoming a breed of lycanthropus blend of the werewolf and acquiring hircine's gifts enables one to live a powerful life.join the seventh sixth pack of the hademus,know the shapeshifting techniques,spells,feel among and enjoy supernatural gifts.if you really want to become a werewolf,contact drenomaspellhome@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A WEREWOLF?in recent times humans want extraordinary qualities in order to defeat all obstacles and achieve every goals and ambitions In life.becoming a breed of lycanthropus blend of the werewolf and acquiring hircine's gifts enables one to live a powerful life.join the seventh sixth pack of the hademus,know the shapeshifting techniques,spells,feel among and enjoy supernatural gifts.if you really want to become a werewolf,contact drenomaspellhome@hotmail.com

Unknown said...


DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A WEREWOLF?in recent times humans want extraordinary qualities in order to defeat all obstacles and achieve every goals and ambitions In life.becoming a breed of lycanthropus blend of the werewolf and acquiring hircine’s gifts enables one to live a powerful life.join the seventh sixth pack of the hademus,know the shapeshifting techniques,spells,feel among and enjoy supernatural gifts.if you really want to become a werewolf,contact drenomaspellhome@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Laura i bet you are not a werewolf there is no such thing in this world every thing is fake if you have sent it ashikshaiju74@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Laura i bet you are not a werewolf there is no such thing in this world every thing is fake if you have sent it ashikshaiju74@gmail.com

Unknown said...

D

Unknown said...

Oh really now.....so what's a "real werewolf" like?

Unknown said...

So werewolfs have unique abilities?darkmoon rising again

Unknown said...

I have scrolled down to da end of this list and realised how stupid our race can be not knowing is our greatest weakness all of uce want to be werewolfs vampires yet with the new kinds of breed you get from both mythical beast you don't know what to expect you might wake up with a craving for blood but find that out that the only reason you need to avoid the light is because your ass sparkles like a jewellery store

Testemunho: pacto com o diabo said...

TESTIMONY : A PACT WITH THE DEVIL . I am a woman and I made the covenant for 4 years. so I'm old in it. before I was a waitress in a restaurant. but today thanks to the pact I am a shareholder in the international companies such as Facebook, twitter, Renault, Visa, Western Union ....... I have business everywhere in the world. I am very happy with my husband and two children. everything is going well. thank you once again to this temple satanic that has helped me succeed in my life. for those who want to contact them. here is their address : espiritualtemplo@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Its a curse.No one becomes a werewolf by getting bitten as mentioned by fake ass laura.To become a werewolf you have to make a pact with the devil which is of a limited time period..around 250-300 years.Polish up your knowledge in lycanthropy and then mail me at mayanksiag.x@gmail.com

Unknown said...


PLEASE PARDON ME, I JUST WANT TO TESTIFY OF MY HEALING HERE;
Am here to testify of the miraculous work of a great traditional doctor called DR. ANDREW WONDERS. am here to give hope to the hopeless, those who are suffering from deadly disease such as HIV, CANCER, HEPATITIS and lots more. i was once a victim of HIV ( with CD4 COUNT OF 320) which i contacted from my deceased husband but when i took the medicine DR.ANDREW WONDERS prepared and send to me, in less than a seven days i was cleansed from the virus and my CD4 count was back to normal. I have seen and heard of various testifiers testifying of this man both on his facebook page and also online. This is the 9th month since i was tested negative after taking the WONDER MEDICINE of DR.ANDREW WONDERS that flushes the virus away from my blood system.Dr Andrew can prepare Herbal medicine for all kind of disease.
contact Dr. Andrew wonders now and get your healing immediately:

Email Address: generalspelltemple@gmail.com

WhatsApp Number: +1 (518)855-8371

Facebook Name: @generalspelltemple

Unknown said...

It's John plz some one help me

anonymous said...

find me and bite me please I'm ready

Unknown said...

What things can you refer me

Lord Mark said...

I always turn to Vampire any time i want to. i become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my country. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

Jerome Samson said...

Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

Vampire said...

Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity, I can help you solve any problem you are having
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) If you want to stop having bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) If you want to stop your divorce.
(10 If you want to divorce your husband.
(11) If you want your wishes to be granted.
contact: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com