Wednesday, April 25, 2007

If i marry a capricorn girl

First let me remind u, i am a capricorn too in case u forget. And
accoroding to Linda Goodman (world famous astrolger)
capricorn-capricorn is a good match. Although i doubt this match. I grew up with a capricorn girl (my sister is a capricorn). One of my first cousin is a capricorn.And there is not much difference between a capricorn boy and a capricorn girl. Both r birds of the same feather and thats y may be astrologically they flock together.


So my understandig of capricorn girls cant be questioned at all.
Whatever i say here, i say it with conviction. I know what one should and shouldnt expect from them.


I had this capricorn girl in my class. She was the most beautiful and sexiest in my whole institute. I still remember her green intoxicating eyes. (i love green eyes).Her fair, flawless skin.Her voice was also so sweet and esp her figure. She had hour glass body which always invite me 4 sex.I fantazie about her a lot. How it will be, ve ing sex with her day and night..She was the queen of my erotic dreams lol.I dreamed that after making out with her every night i will thank the god daily early in the morning 4 being with her:")


But.........there is always a but.........she was not approchable just
like a typical capricorn. She rarely smiles and always manage to keep a straight face. She was shy, reserved and not social at all.
Capricorns create a sort of shield around them which only people close to them can break in order to interact with them openly and
freely.Thats y they look arrogant and sometimes snob to others. And this shield was around her also. Not only she was damn gorgeous and sexy but very rich also. One should ve seen her flashy car.



Nobody in my class was able to interact with her except me and her best friend who was infact the richest girl in the whole institute.Unfortunately capricorns r class concious people and they dont befriend just anybody. U must ve something, either money,talent, intelligence or some special skills to be in their friend circle.


Even Being a capricorn i try hard to befriend her but failed :((
I always broke the ice. I talked to her about something, she replied back and thats it. She never started the communication and u know that u cant befriend any person without first getting involved in a two way communication. With capricorn if it is not a business meeting or official debate then it is generally a one way communication :( ........They dont like talking much. But i love chatting cos my moon sign is gemini :)


Capricorns r serious and unsocial people and so was she.I remember in one party she came only 4 few minutes and then she ran away giving some stupid excuse 'i ve to go some where'. A capricorn girl will try her best to avoid party and even if u some how pull her to the party, she wont go to the dance floor.Sigh... She will simply stand in that corner where it is hard to notice her....Even if u push her to the dance floor she will not feel comfortable....no doubt she is not meant 4 parties.:(



Sometimes she talked to me rudely without any reason. Everybody in the class knew that i love her. Except her.She never told me either verbally or through her body language that she likes me or not. Then one day in a party (which was the last party of our academic session) she gave me that rare beautiful smile. But by that time i gave up on her, so wasnt able to understand instantly her body language. Infact i was surprised.Consequently I didnt smile back, so she stopped smiling. Hahaha


Then i came to know that she liked me too.But by that time it was too late.Our academic session was almost over.Had she expressed her feelings earlier to me,had she been more opened and approchable, things would ve been different today. I lost her and she lost me :((.....By the way she was intelligent also. Earlier i thought she is beauty with no brain.But to my surprise she topped in the first semester and pushed me to the second rank. I lost first position by one marks.Hahaha



Then i worked very hard and regain my first position in the final
semester and emerged victorious:). No doubt capricorn girls r very hard working but when it comes to capricorn boys they r always at the second place B-)



Capricorn girls ve generally been rude to me in my life.I dont know y. May be thats their behaviour. MY sister never talk politely to me although she is not rude to me either. But yeah she easily gets boiled just like me lol.Teasing a capricorn girl is the last thing u should do. They dont understand pranks and think u r making fun of her........Who are more insecure in this world than any other girl . They are insecure of everything from money to retirement.



While girls of her age will be busy in partying she will think of
investment in mutual funds, provident funds, how to make my sales presentation more effective next time etc. Capricorns r innately mature people. Thats y in their childhood they dont act like child, in their teenage they dont act like teenagers. They value all things practical and this is wat that makes them boring and dull.



With such type of behaviour and attitude, no doubt capricorn girls r generally lonely throughout their life even being in a relationship. They long to be with someone, they long to be outgoing, they long to be optimistic and social but their merciless ruling planet 'SATURN'stops them from being a normal person.

SATURN is the master and all capricorns r its slave.


Infact the effect of SATURN is so tremendous, that caprciorns cant just stop working relentlessly to pursue their goals.They ve to follow their own self imposed rules and restrictions at all cost......If u r not a capricorn u cant understand these self imposed rules and restrictions.


Now imagine me marrying a capricorn girl. When i will be down. Will she raise my spirit......No....cos she is a pessimist.Now caprcorn girls r affectionate but they r not able to express their feeling. And i want a girl who can exprees her feelings to me.When i will work horribly hard will she stops me. Will she say that "himanshu its enough. Give urself a break"....No she wont as she herself is very hard working and believes that life is work and work is life. Capricorns r not demanding in relationships. Even if i dont talk to my sister (who lives in a different city now) for ages she never complain and neither i do.


And i want a girl who is atleast somewhat demanding. So that i feel worthy and important.Marrying a caprciorn girl is marrying myself. Same +ve and -ve qualities. How we will complement each other i wonder.

But Linda say capricorn-capricorn is a good match. May be.



Anyways no matter what a caprciorn girl is, i still have soft corner 4 her. After all she is of my species :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey.....himanshu

its n coincidence. i ws jst scearching google for cappy girls nd i read your post.....me is a cappy(devraj) nd a gemini moon shine too. wel what u wrote in ur post is absolutely correct. i say tht coz my gf is a cappy too.....tk cre

devraj
email---vanhelsinngdev@gmail.com

iCooter said...

Well I'm a capricorn female, my sun/moon sign is gemini as well. While you are mostly correct about capricorn females you are forgetting one thing that you blatantly state in your passage about your self: your star sign differs in three possibilities. The year, the day and the month to start with. Then time and location. Let me explain. I was born jan 3 of 86. Making me a female cap born in the year of the ox, being on the 3rd day of the first month, giving me the number of 4 on my star chart which is the equivilent of the gemini star sign. Intelligence of the cap, the outgoing nature of the gemini. This cap that you describe sounds like a cap born in december with a more cap melancholoy attitude which makes her more of the genuine article. Meaning her shell won't typicially break till she is a lil older. Not all cap females are this way. There are factors that you have to take in. however the cap male is twice as stubborn as the fem in any case and I say this with conviction as I have been married to two and divorced from both male caps. Why: I was too outgoing for their more inward nature. Do more research poster. And feel free to contact bloodyirishindian@gmail :)

Anonymous said...

Lol I am Capricorn sun, Taurus asc, Libra moon, Sag venus and Aries mars. Yes, I am the Ice Queen, I won't pretend to like you if I really don't. I think we Cap really needs a strong and alpha male but who's patient enough to help us open up and let our guards down. My first love was a Scorpio sun, Taurus rising, Leo moon, Capricorn mars and Scorpio venus, he did help me fight my insecurities and trust issues. He was very caring and very protective...maybe too protective I couldn't breathe with him, I felt caged. Then I met my Leo king, Libra asc, Cap moon, Leo venus and Virgo mars. He is the most caring and confident men I've ever met.
A Cap/Cap relationship cannot work but if it does, it will be the most boring relationship ever. Cap men are too emotionally detached to help us deal with our trust issues.