Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What i realized finally. A Boring Girl 4 me.

Although i look quite witty and interesting at the workplace. But i guess i am quite boring. Live with me 4 a week and u will find out .

So i thought my girl should be equally boring otherwise i wont be able to do justice with her lol. It sounds quite strange but it is true.

I am a chatter box and can chat for hours and hours. I can hangout with u 4 the whole day. Can attend parties after parties. But, there is always a but. Only when i have nothing else 2 do. And usually i am bussy 24/7 :(.


My sister is as boring as me. And guess wat, we both r capricorns. So when we r together on a holiday, we r usually at home. She is busy with her work (which is usally sleeping) and i am with my work.



I find going out for a shopping a totally waste of time and infact go 4 shopping only when it is absolutely necessary. Same is the case with parties and movies. Totally waste of time 4 me. I want 2 have girl friend but wont like to hang out with her everyday. Once in a week is acceptable. But in that case also not 4 the whole day.


I guess a very social and demanding girl wont like all this. They need much more attention than i can afford 2 give. So i guess a boring girl will be the best 4 me. Or I can say, a girl who is happy in her own world most of the time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like your article, content is very good, next time will come again.
capricorn sign